- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, TransactionWithQuery<TaskList,Task>
public class AddTask
- extends Object
- implements TransactionWithQuery<TaskList,Task>
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
Performs the necessary modifications on the given prevalentSystem and also returns an object or throws an Exception.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public AddTask(String description,
public Task executeAndQuery(TaskList prevalentSystem,
- Description copied from interface:
- Performs the necessary modifications on the given prevalentSystem and also returns an object or throws an Exception.
This method is called by Prevayler.execute(TransactionWithQuery
) to execute this TransactionWithQuery on the given Prevalent System. See org.prevayler.demos for usage examples.
- Specified by:
executeAndQuery in interface
prevalentSystem - The system on which this TransactionWithQuery will execute.
executionTime - The time at which this TransactionWithQuery is being executed. Every Transaction executes completely within a single moment in time. Logically, a Prevalent System's time does not pass during the execution of a Transaction.
Copyright © 2001-2013. All Rights Reserved.