This is a rough rendering of a page from the old Prevayler wiki. Please see the new wiki for current documentation.
A Resource Management System for ObjectiveSolutions
(http://www.objective.com.br). The system is Client-Server architecture* running on a VPN over the Internet using RMI. The server uses Prevayler
as persistence layer. The client uses Swing.
- About 800 objects created per month.
- About 25 different commands
- About 20 remote client accessing concurrently 1 server (LAN and Internet)
- Snapshot taken every 4 hours (takes less than one second)
- Snapshot size about 300 kb.
* The server is not a traditional dumb DataServer
. It is a real ObjectServer
. -- KlausWuestefeld
Is "Objective Resource Manager" a commercial product?
If so, can I get more information? If not, how to access it?