- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, Transaction<TaskList>
public class RemoveTask
- extends Object
- implements Transaction<TaskList>
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
This method is called by Prevayler.execute(Transaction) to execute this Transaction on the given Prevalent System.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public RemoveTask(Task task)
public void executeOn(TaskList prevalentSystem,
- Description copied from interface:
- This method is called by Prevayler.execute(Transaction) to execute this Transaction on the given Prevalent System. See org.prevayler.demos for usage examples.
- Specified by:
executeOn in interface
prevalentSystem - The system on which this Transaction will execute.
executionTime - The time at which this Transaction is being executed. Every Transaction executes completely within a single moment in time. Logically, a Prevalent System's time does not pass during the execution of a Transaction.
Copyright © 2001-2013. All Rights Reserved.